Sunday, January 10, 2010

Quotable Sunday: Procrastination

Thank you, Toni, for sharing such a lovely way to get back on track each week. Quotable Sunday feels so doable, even when I'm feeling totally frazzled, and I promised I'd take Ari and her friend blacklight mini-golfing for their birthdays, and my syllabi are still NOT DONE!!! In light of this, I will be sharing some quotes on procrastination that I like. I can then use this post to refer back to when I feel like not posting...

Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment. ~Robert Benchley

You may delay, but time will not. ~Benjamin Franklin

Putting off an easy thing makes it hard. Putting off a hard thing makes it impossible. ~George Claude Lorimer

Procrastination is like masturbation. At first it feels good, but in the end you're only screwing yourself. ~Author unknown, possibly from Monty Python?

What do you guys think? Favorites? Any procrastination quotes you love that I missed? I tried to stay anti-procrastination, but it seems there are so many more in favor...

No comments:

Post a Comment